1.315" (33.40mm) long x 1.315" (33.40mm) wide x 0.220" (5.60mm) thick, Rubber Coated, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Square Magnet, Magnetized through the thickness.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 pc
Common Applications: Motors, generators, pumps, sensors, and holding applications
About Large Square Magnets: Defined with a length equal to or greater than 1.000” (25.40mm). The surface area will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the square magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Square Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the length or width
- Through the thickness
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Rubber Coating on Magnets:
- Requires molds and tooling
- Excellent protection to magnet against breakage, impact, and corrosion
- Provides excellent friction from sliding against steel
- Available on magnets that are medium to larger in size. Small magnets cannot be rubber coated
- Color of Rubber can vary, however black is the standard color and colors other than black may cost more
- Thickness: 0.5-1 mm
- Cost: molds & tooling are required, and cost is dependent upon complexity of each. Cost / pc will decrease quickly with large quantities
- Max working Temp: Approximately 135o C
- A mechanical hold is recommended instead of gluing rubber coated magnets to steel or plastic
- Main Industries: Holding applications and industrial use
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Square Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|