0.138" (3.50mm) dia x 0.157" (4mm) long, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Cylinder Magnet, Magnetized through the length. Zinc Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 20 pcs
Common Applications: Medical devices, sensors, consumer electronics, and holding applications
About Small Cylinder Magnets: Defined with a diameter between 0.040” (1.016mm) – 0.250” (6.35mm). The diameter and the length will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the cylinder magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Cylinder Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the thickness
- Across the diameter
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Zinc Coating on Magnets:
- Good adhesion when glued onto steel with a glue or epoxy specifically rated for magnets
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Slight protection from humidity, water, or salt water, but not consider a good choice if magnet is in moisture or fluids
- Thickness of coating is thin, so less air gap between magnet and steel
- Dull gray finish
- Thickness: 4-8 micron
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 120o C
- Main Industries: any application where low temp, low coating cost and little protective barrier is required.
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for more information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Cylinder Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
D1020ARegular price $0.45
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through length|