0.197" (5mm) Cube Magnet, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnets magnetized. Gold Plated. Neodymium Magnets Magnetic Cube
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 15 pcs
Common Applications: Sensors, robotics, automotive, and holding applications
About Small Cube Magnets: Defined with a length between 0.040" (1.016mm) - 0.250" (6.35mm). The surface area will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the cube magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Cube Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the length / width / thickness
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Gold Coating on Magnets:
- FDA approved medical coating for in-body use
- Has an undercoating of Ni-Cu-Ni
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Slight protection from humidity, water, or salt water. The thickness of the gold is very thin, so performance in salt spray tests will ultimately show failure of the coating. Making the coating thicker will help, but gold is intended to be thin.
- Gold finish
- Thickness of gold layer: 0.3-0.6 micron
- Cost: High
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200o C
- Main Industries: medical (in and out of body applications), jewelry, decorative uses.
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Cube Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
|Max Working Temp||60°C|