2" (50.80mm) diameter base x 2" (50.80mm) tall, South at tip, North at base. N45 Rare Earth Neodymium Cone Magnet, Nickel Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 pc
Common Applications: Sensors, R&D, and medical applications
About Large Cone Magnets: Defined with a base equal to or greater than 1.000” (25.40mm). The base, height, and top will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the cone magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Cone Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- From the base to the tip / top
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets:
- Most common coating on magnets
- Actually 3 layers, nickel-copper-nickel
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200oC
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Cone Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
|Max Working Temp||80°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||South at tip; North at base|