0.030" (0.75mm) dia x 0.039" (1mm) long, Set of 10. N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Cylinder / Rod Magnet, Magnetized through the length, Parylene plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 2 sets
Common Applications: Medical devices, sensors, consumer electronics, holding applications, and automotive
About Micro Cylinder Magnets: Defined with a diameter between 0.0039” (0.1mm) – 0.039” (1mm). The diameter and the length will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the cylinder magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Cylinder Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the thickness
- Across the diameter
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Parylene Coating on Magnets:
- FDA approved medical coating for in-body use
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Slight protection from humidity, water, or salt water. Parylene will slowly fail in salt water, so an undercoating may be required.
- Transparent finish
- Thickness: 3-7 micron
- Cost: Quantity Dependent. Done in batches, so the higher the quantity, the lower the cost / pc.
- Max working Temp: Approximately 150o C
- Main Industries: medical (in body applications), and any product that needs a thin coating
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for more information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Cylinder Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
Cyl0010-10 ParyleneRegular price $3.50
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through length|