0.354" (9mm) OD x 0.276" (7mm) ID x 0.433" (11mm) long, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Tube Magnet, Magnetized through the length. Nickel Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 3 pcs
Common Applications: Motors, sensors, consumer electronics, and medical applications
About Mid-Sized Tube Magnets: Defined with an outside diameter (OD) between 0.251” (6.375mm) - 0.999" (25.375mm). The outer diameter (OD), inner diameter (ID), and length will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the tube magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Tube Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the length
- Across the diameter
- Multiple poles on the face of the magnet
- Radially magnetized, with a single pole or multiple poles on the OD and ID
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets:
- Most common coating on magnets
- Actually 3 layers, nickel-copper-nickel
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200oC
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Tube Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
|Inside Diameter||0.276" (7mm)|
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Outside Diameter||0.354" (9mm)|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through length|