0.512" (13mm) dia x 0.118" (3mm) thick, Nickel and PTFE Coated, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnet, Magnetized through the thickness.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 3 pcs
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium Disc magnet are the strongest permanent magnet available. Neodymium disc magnet are predominantly used in applications where a magnetic field is required in a defined area with a specific magnetic field profile.
View our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About PTFE Coating on Magnets
- Requires molds and tooling
- Excellent protection to magnet against breakage, impact, and corrosion
- Available on magnets that are medium to larger in size. Small magnets cannot be molded, but can be sprayed (see Spray PTFE – Teflon)
- Provides a protective coating from humidity, fluids and AutoClave
- Color of PTFE is white
- Thickness: 0.5-1 mm
- Max working Temp: Approximately 250o C
- Gluing PTFE magnets onto steel or plastic has very poor adhesion. A mechanical hold is recommended
View Other Coating Characteristics on our Coating Characteristics Blog
About Mid-Sized Disc Magnets
Our Mid-Sized, or medium sized Disc Magnets are defined as a neodymium magnet with a diameter between 0.251"(6.37mm) - 0.999" (25.37mm). The diameter of a round neodymium magnet has a direct impact on the holding force, pull force, and magnetic field profile. Larger round disc magnets are predominately used as sensor magnets, motor magnets, medical device magnets, craft magnets, consumer electronics magnets, and holding magnets.
Need a custom size? These small neodymium disc magnets can be manufactured with the Direction of Magnetization through the thickness or diameter.
TEF D0050Regular price $2.50
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|