Set of 10 Metal holding magnets. Height: 0.827" (21mm); Overall Diameter: 0.590" (15mm).
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 set
Common Applications: Holding applications of up to 15 sheets of paper. Used in offices, classrooms and homes
About Pin Magnets: Magnet pins are a “must have” item for the teacher or office administrator that needs the perfect holding magnet to keep papers and documents posted on a magnetic surface. This small, light-weight pin magnet has a classic design that allows for easy placement, removal, and control.
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets:
- Most common coating on magnets
- Actually 3 layers, nickel-copper-nickel
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200oC
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Pin Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
|Max Working Temp||80°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|