1" (25.40 mm) long x 1" (25.40mm) wide x 0.500" (12.70mm) thick, PTFE Coated, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Square Magnet, Magnetized through the thickness.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 pc
Common Applications: Motors, generators, pumps, sensors, and holding applications
About Large Square Magnets: Defined with a length equal to or greater than 1.000” (25.40mm). The surface area will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the square magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Square Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the length or width
- Through the thickness
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Molded PTFE Coating on Magnets:
- Requires molds and tooling
- Excellent protection to magnet against breakage, impact, and corrosion
- Available on magnets that are medium to larger in size. Small magnets cannot be molded, but can be sprayed (see Spray PTFE – Teflon)
- Provides a protective coating from humidity, fluids and AutoClave
- Color of PTFE is white
- Thickness: 0.5-1 mm
- Cost: molds & tooling are required, and cost is dependent upon complexity of each. Cost / pc will decrease quickly with large quantities
- Max working Temp: Approximately 250o C
- Gluing PTFE magnets onto steel or plastic has very poor adhesion. A mechanical hold is recommended
- Main Industries: Predominantly medical and food industries.
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Square Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
TEF S0150Regular price $15.90
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|