0.984" (25mm) long x 0.984" (25mm) wide x 0.197" (5mm) thick, Rubber Coated, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Square Magnet, Magnetized through the thickness.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 pc
Common Applications: Motors, generators, pumps, sensors, and holding applications
About Mid-Sized Square Magnets: Defined with a length between 0.251” (6.375mm) - 0.999" (25.375mm). The surface area will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the square magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Square Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the length or width
- Through the thickness
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Rubber Coating on Magnets:
- Requires molds and tooling
- Excellent protection to magnet against breakage, impact, and corrosion
- Provides excellent friction from sliding against steel
- Available on magnets that are medium to larger in size. Small magnets cannot be rubber coated
- Color of Rubber can vary, however black is the standard color and colors other than black may cost more
- Thickness: 0.5-1 mm
- Cost: molds & tooling are required, and cost is dependent upon complexity of each. Cost / pc will decrease quickly with large quantities
- Max working Temp: Approximately 135o C
- A mechanical hold is recommended instead of gluing rubber coated magnets to steel or plastic
- Main Industries: Holding applications and industrial use
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Square Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|