0.118" (3mm) dia x 0.020" (0.50mm) thick. Set of 10. N52 Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnet, Magnetized through the thickness. Parylene Coated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 2 sets
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium Disc magnet are the strongest permanent magnet available. Neodymium disc magnets come in many grades and are used in applications where a stronger magnetic field is required in a smaller area.
View our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Parylene Coated Magnets
- FDA approved medical coating for in-body use as long as they meet, or exceed, in-house testing. NOTE: Our catalog Parylene magnets may not have been subjected to the same rigorous test and packaging requirements.
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Slight protection from humidity, water, or salt water. Parylene will slowly fail in salt water, so an undercoating may be required.
- Transparent finish
- Thickness: 3-7 micron
- Max working Temp: Approximately 150o C
- Main Industries: medical (in body applications), and any product that needs a thin coating
View Other Coating Characteristics on our Coating Characteristics Blog
About Small Discs Magnets
Our Small Disc Magnets are defined as a tiny neodymium magnet with a diameter between 0.0397" (1.01mm) – 0.250" (6.35mm). The size of the diameter of a disc magnet has a direct impact on the holding force, pull force, and magnetic field profile. Small disc magnets are predominately used as sensor magnets, medical device magnets, craft magnets, consumer electronics magnets, and holding applications.
Need a custom size? These small neodymium disc magnets can be manufactured with the Direction of Magnetization through the thickness or diameter.
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|