0.375" (9.52mm) OD x 0.218" (5.54mm) ID x 0.200" (5.08mm) long, N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Ring Magnet, Magnetized through the length. Nickel Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 10 pcs
Common Applications: Motors, medical devices, automotive, robotics, sensors, consumer electronics.
About Mid-Sized Ring Magnets: Defined with an outside diameter (OD) between 0.251” (6.375mm) and 0.999" (25.375mm). The outer diameter (OD), inner diameter (ID), and thickness will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the ring magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Ring Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options for DOM that can be produced during manufacturing:
- Through the thickness
- Across the diameter
- Multiple poles on the face of the magnet
- Radially magnetized, with a single pole or multiple pole on the OD and ID
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets:
- Most common coating on magnets
- Actually 3 layers, nickel-copper-nickel
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200oC
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Ring Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
Tube0375Regular price $0.90 Sale price
Compare at $1.10
|Inside Diameter||0.218" (5.54mm)|
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Outside Diameter||0.375" (9.52mm)|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through length|