0.197" (5mm) diameter, Set of 216 pcs, BLACK NICKEL, N35 Rare Earth Neodymium Sphere Magnets. Ball Magnets Magnetic Balls
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 set
Common Applications: Sensors, consumer electronics, jewelry, and medical applications
About Small Sphere Magnets: Defined with a diameter between 0.040" (1.016mm) - 0.250" (6.35mm). The surface area will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the sphere magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Sphere Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the diameter
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Black Nickel Coating on Magnets:
- Three layers, nickel-copper-nickel, plus an extra process to get the black nickel finish
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic black/gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 micron
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200o C
- Gluing nickel coated magnets onto steel or plastic should be done with glue or epoxies specifically designed for magnets.
- Main Industries: motors, medical devices (outside of body), sensors, automotive, holding, generators, pumps, thin film deposition. Used in almost all industries
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Sphere Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
This Product Not Eligible for Shipment to Canada, per Section 7 of the CCPSA
|Max Working Temp||80°C|
|Approx. Pull Force||.85 LB|
|Direction of Magnetism||Across the diameter|