Neodymium Disc Magnets
0.039" (1mm) dia x 0.020" (0.50mm) thick. N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnets, Magnetized through the thickness. Nickel Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 50 pcs
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium Disc magnets are the strongest permanent magnet available. Also known as Rare Earth Magnets, Neodymium disc magnets come in many grades and are used in applications where strong magnets are required in a smaller area.
About Nickel Coating on Magnets
- Most common coating
- 3 Layers of Coating: nickel-copper-nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni)
- Protection for rare earth magnets from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnets from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200o C
- Gluing nickel coated neodymium magnets onto steel or plastic should be done with the appropriate glue or epoxies.
About Small Micro Magnet Discs
Our strong magnets are defined as a tiny neodymium magnet with a diameter equal to or less than 0.039" (1mm). The size of the diameter of a disc magnet has a direct impact on the holding force, pull force, and magnetic field profile. Small rare earth magnets are used as sensor magnets, medical device magnets, craft magnets, consumer electronics magnets, and applications that require a low holding or pull force.
D0105 NickelRegular price $0.12 Sale price
Compare at $0.19
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|