0.440" (11.20mm) dia x 0.125" (3.20mm) thick, N40 Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnet, Dimple on north side, Magnetized through the thickness. Nickel Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 5 pcs
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium Disc magnet are the strongest permanent magnet available. Neodymium disc magnet are predominantly used in applications where a magnetic field is required in a defined area with a specific magnetic field profile.
View our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets
- Most common coating on magnets
- 3 Layers of Coating: nickel-copper-nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni)
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200o C
- Gluing nickel coated magnets onto steel or plastic should be done with glue or epoxies specifically designed for magnets.
View Other Coating Characteristics on our Coating Characteristics Blog
About Mid-Sized Disc Magnets
Our Mid-Sized, or medium sized Disc Magnets are defined as a neodymium magnet with a diameter between 0.251"(6.37mm) - 0.999" (25.37mm). The diameter of a round neodymium magnet has a direct impact on the holding force, pull force, and magnetic field profile. Larger round disc magnets are predominately used as sensor magnets, motor magnets, medical device magnets, craft magnets, consumer electronics magnets, and holding magnets.
Need a custom size? These small neodymium disc magnets can be manufactured with the Direction of Magnetization through the thickness or diameter.
D1081Regular price $0.50 Sale price
Compare at $0.72
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|