2" (50.80mm) Cube Magnet, N40 Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnets magnetized. Nickel Plated. Neodymium Magnets Magnetic Cube
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 1 pc
Common Applications: Sensors, robotics, automotive, and holding applications
About Large Cube Magnets: Defined with a length equal to or greater than 1.000" (25.40mm). The surface area will determine the reach and profile of the magnetic field and performance of the cube magnets.
Direction of Magnetization (DOM): Cube Magnets are manufactured so the DOM is set during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed. Available options during manufacturing for DOM:
- Through the length / width / thickness
Magnetic Grades: To view a table of grades and specs, see our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets:
- Most common coating on magnets
- Actually 3 layers, nickel-copper-nickel
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Cost: Low
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200oC
View Characteristics of Magnet Coatings for information on all our coating options.
Custom Magnets: Need custom Cube Magnets? Use one of the below methods to contact a magnetics specialist about your application.
Safe Magnet Practices: Neodymium Magnets are a valuable resource to engineers, innovators, product designers and DIY professionals. Always practice safe handling and keep away from children at all times.
Compare at $112.50
|Max Working Temp||80°C|