Our customers have come to count on SuperMagnetMan as a “one-stop” resource for all of its magnet and magnetic assembly requirements. Since our beginning we have been assisting customers with their magnet requirements, but over the years we have added many capabilities and services.
Our many services include producing magnetic sub-assemblies or complete final assemblies on-site at our factory. This means we control quality, costs and production scheduling. And if we need to outsource the service, we audit each facility we contract to ensure quality systems are in place and similar to our in-house systems.
Below is a very short list of some of the magnetic assemblies we have produced:
- Rotor assembly for a motor used in underwater application
- Stators for a generator
- Speaker assembly
- Micro machined magnets installed in medical device
- Torque coupling used in pump application
- Holding sub-assembly used in an application to help people with disabilities.
- Jewelry clasps and entire assemblies for high-end jewelry designers
- Wound bobbins for a motor application
- Magnetic hooks in plastic and supplied with customer-required blister packaging
- Magnets assembled to metal shunts for consumer products and consumer electronics products
- Large magnet assemblies used for holding a robot to steel
- Complex multi-pole assembly used in research & development. Assembly was micro machined using an array of 0.1 mm magnets
- Magnets injection molded to be ready for installation in sensor application
Can we add you to this above list? Our staff of engineers and technical professionals can assist. Contact us for your magnet and magnetic assembly requirements.