0.039" (1mm) dia x 0.020" (0.50mm) thick. N50 Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnet, Magnetized through the thickness. Nickel Plated.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) = 50 pcs
About Neodymium Magnets
Neodymium Disc magnet are the strongest permanent magnet available. Neodymium disc magnets come in many grades and are used in applications where a stronger magnetic field is required in a smaller area.
View our Neodymium Magnet Grades & Specs
About Nickel Coating on Magnets
- Most common coating on magnets
- 3 Layers of Coating: nickel-copper-nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni)
- Protection of the magnet from corrosion in ambient air
- Not a protective coating from humidity, water, or salt water
- Light protection of the magnet from chipping
- A decorative finish
- Shiny metallic gray finish
- Thickness: 12-25 microns
- Max working Temp: Approximately 200o C
- Gluing nickel coated magnets onto steel or plastic should be done with glue or epoxies specifically designed for magnets.
About Small Micro Magnet Discs
Our Micro Magnets are defined as a tiny neodymium magnet with a diameter equal to or less than 0.039" (1mm). The size of the diameter of a disc magnet has a direct impact on the holding force, pull force, and magnetic field profile. Small magnets, such as Micro Magnets are predominately used as sensor magnets, medical device magnets, craft magnets, consumer electronics magnets, and applications that require a low holding or pull force.
Need a custom size? These small neodymium disc magnets can be manufactured with the Direction of Magnetization through the thickness or diameter.
D0105 NickelRegular price $0.12 Sale price
Compare at $0.19
|Max Working Temp||60°C|
|Direction of Magnetism||Through thickness|